The start of the studio is considered to be the time claimed by the customer, and not the actual start time of the shooting. Coming late to the shooting does not reduce the total cost of services.
The end of the studio rent is the time when the tenant and all his team, scenery and equipment leave the studio.
Extension of the rental time of the studio is possible only if the location is not ordered by anyone else.
For pre-term shooting, the booked time is fully paid.
After finishing the shooting in the rented premises, all requisite must be given to the administrator. Garbage created during shooting (with the use of down, snow, hay, confetti, etc.), should be removed before the expiry of the rental lease of the shooting pavilion.
In other cases a cleaning fee of 600 hryvnas is charged.
What`s forbidden to do on our cycloramas
- working without changing shoes *
- stepping on radial sections
- leaning to the vertical sections of cycloramas
- throwing the heavy objects with sharp edges on the floor
- "drawing" with your shoes on the floor. It is necessary to sift soles with a tape
- walking barefoot
- pulling tripods, racks, pedestals, furniture, scenery, etc through the floor. You can carry it or, if it is predicted, roll it on roller stands
Cost of additional actions with a cyclorama
- *cleaning cycloramas - 100 UAH / m2
- additional painting - 1500 UAH
- cyclorama restoration - 500 UAH / m2
If liquid is spilled on the floor, immediately call the administrator. He will eliminate a slippery puddle.