LARGE TERRACE WITH UNIQUE VIEW
Open space on the roof of an area of about 200 square meters with a unique colorful panorama and a view on the vivid living complex. Here you can carry out long shooting using backgrounds and other scenery.
The terrace is also rented for activities.
The terrace is located on the main roof of the building at an altitude of about 25m.
The cover, that is, the conditional floor, is made of a flat slate, which we subsequently painted in black, which affects the reflectance of the surface. There are a number of important aspects for conducting any kind of shooting, the main of which is the "white balance".
Location area - 200 sq. M;
Width - 15 m;
Length - 14m;
Max permissible power - 75kW;
System suspension equipment - no;
Internet is there;
Sources of natural light - yes;
Ability to record live sound - is, with an internoise;
Space around the site - 2m;
Drain ladders - no.
▪ The studio can be booked only after 50% of the payment is made.
▪ The charge step to extend the lease is 60 minutes.
CANCELLATION OF RENT
▪ cancellation of the lease is possible no later than 48 hours prior to the beginning of the lease.
▪ If the order is canceled in less than 48 hours, the lessee must pay 50% of the rental price, and less than 24 - 100%.
▪ If the shooting is canceled not for the fault of the studio, the subscription can not be returned.
CONDITIONS OF RENT
▪ Minimum lease time - 3 hours. If you have more than 10 people in the team, an additional 15% of the rental cost is leased to the studio.
▪ An added cost of 30% is charged for renting the studio at night - from 22:00 to 8:00.
▪ charges for electricity supply from the electricity grid of the studio 220V and 380V in the amount of 4,5 UAH / kW are charged.
▪ For damage to the studio property (equipment, furniture, things, bags of seats), the customer bears material liability for the value of the property.
▪ Lighting equipment is not included in the rental price of the location, but is paid separately.
The terrace extends the space, you can leave the walls. The location is constructed on the territory of a full-scale studio, so we really can carry out full-scale shooting with absolute comfort and no unnecessary thoughts.
This location is surrounded by a white wooden frame, which gives a fairly clear view to capture the background.
RULES FOR WORK ON LOCATION
- Before using the location for organizing and conducting a shooting / event, the representative of the tenant (administrator, curator, etc.) is required to be briefed by the representative of the SP Media Group on safety, fire safety rules and rules of work and behavior at the location.
- Using the location, the tenant undertakes to bear material liability for the damage to the property (elements of location, scenery, requisite, etc.).
- to stay on the site of people in a drunken state
- to waste garbage, cigarette butts and other items on the roof
- to go beyond the boundary fence squadron
Any bold and creative ideas are definitely discussed in accordance with the rules of safety and have a place to be implemented on this site.
For such ideas, for example, is the use of the front of the building to climb the roof with the help of climbing equipment.